Answer quick surveys and earn Google Play credit with Google Opinion Rewards, an app created by the Google Surveys team.
Getting started is easy. Download the app and answer basic questions about yourself. We'll then send you surveys around once a week, although it may be more or less frequent. You'll get a notification on your phone when a short and relevant survey is ready for you, and can receive up to $1.00 in Play credit for completing it. Questions can range from, 'Which logo is best?' and 'Which promotion is most compelling?' to 'When do you plan on traveling next?' Get rewards by giving Google your opinions
Android Apps service is provided by PHONEKY and it's 100% Free!
Apps can be downloaded by Samsung, Huawei, Oppo, Vivo, LG, Xiaomi, Lenovo, ZTE and other Android OS mobile phones.
Download Google Opinion Rewards app for for Android mobiles - one of the best Android Apps for free! You will certainly enjoy its fascinating features. At PHONEKY Android Apps Store, you can download free full version mobile apps for any phone or tablet free of charge. Nice and usefull features of this app will keep you captivated for a very long time. At PHONEKY, you will find many other apps and games of different genres, from Education and Entertainment to the Security and Navigation Android apps. Download free Android apps to your Android OS mobile phone, tablet or computer. To see the Top 10 best apps for Android, just sort apps by popularity.
Warning: Live wallpapers tend to consume a significant amount of battery life. Use caution when using live wallpapers on your Android device - especially if you will be using your Android device without a way to charge your device for a significant amount of time.
- Find a blank space on your "Home Screen" where you wish to place the widget. - Press and hold on the blank space, then tap "Widgets" - Select the "Widget" that you've just installed from PHONEKY, press and hold it - Release the "Widget" in the free space - The "Widget" is now displayed
- Download and install your "Launcher App" from PHONEKY.
- Tap the "Home" button. A list of possible launchers appears.
- Select the new launcher and tap "Always". The launcher will now take over your home screen and app drawers.
- Navigate to the launcher's settings menu. On many launchers, including Nova Launcher, you can get to the custom settings menu by long pressing on the desktop. On others, you can access settings by hitting the menu button when you're viewing the desktop.
- Use the settings menu to customize the launcher. The options and menu structure will vary based on which launcher you use. On Nova Launcher, for example, you have submenus for the desktop, app drawer, dock and custom gestures, among others. In many launchers, you can configure the desktop and app menus to rotate along with the phone, something most Android phones don't do by default.
- Download themes from PHONEKY Android Themes. or Google Play for your launcher. Some themes will work on multiple launchers.
- If you want to switch launchers, you can either uninstall the current one or navigate to the apps menu in settings, select the current launcher and tap "Clear Defaults". Android will prompt you to choose a new launcher next time you tap home..